Police, corrections agencies, border and military organizations around the globe are actively developing methods to counter the growing threat from drones. When a drone is recovered, investigators need to extract, decode and view the data quickly — to get actionable intelligence on flight paths, launch locations, images, video, operational logs and other critical data. XRY Drone enables users to do exactly this.
Use any version of XAMN to visualize and investigate flight paths and operational metrics:
The extracted drone data can be viewed, analyzed and reported within XAMN. Drone-produced videos and images are viewed in the same way as multimedia content from mobile phones, while flight path data can be visualized in the XAMN Drone tab, as seen above.
By combining XRY Drone with XAMN, you have the ability to recover, decode and display valuable flight data from drones under investigation, and to get the insights, evidence and intelligence you need.
XRY Drone extracts and decodes data fast. Its proprietary file format ensures integrity in the chain of evidence, a critical factor if the investigation or case may lead to prosecution and trial.
Recover Data From Drones
Secur utilizes expert forensic technology to carry out forensic acquisition of data from the supported drones.
What Data is Recoverable
- Serial number of the drone aircraft and some internal components such as MAC, IMEI, & IMSI
- Version numbers for firmware
- Metadata from operations such as launching, waypoint logs, GPS available or unavailable during flight.
- Geo location information for critical locations – launching, landing, and home or return location
- Full flight path information
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp