Real-Time RF Drone / UAV and Radar Detection System
Tired of wasting time in testing Drone Detection Systems which does not work properly?
Find here our latest product: The RF Drone or Radar Detection System. It is based on the Aaronia IsoLOG 3D Tracking Array Antenna, a rugged or remote-controllable Spectran V5 Real-time Spectrum Analyzer and a new Software Plugin for the RTSA Suite Software. All parts work perfectly together and allow a 24/7 monitoring and recording (full gapless data-streaming with up to 4TB/day).
Each Sector/Antenna gets its own real-time view and is based on RF and µW detection. All views are combined to a 360° view including a 360° picture or 360° live video of the surrounding area/landscape. This gives full control over any RF emissions happening around. The system can provide an optical or audio alert if critical values are exceeded. Collect data and compare them to find out irregularities.
The Drone Detection System saves considerable measurement time and allows very detailed information on the spreading patterns of drone emissions. The solution is compact, flexible and can be set up at any place you need to control.
It can be used as a “single-spot” version, which is directly available. Or it´s possible to combine several systems in order to monitor larger areas, governmental offices, military base camps, industrial areas etc.
Protect your privacy and make sure of your physical security. Drones can be more than just an annoyance.
The rapid proliferation of micro/mini UAVs is a growing potential threat to national and commercial security. Easy to make, cheap to buy, simple to fly, and hard to detect, commercially available drones are one of the most quickly evolving technological threats to military and civilian interests.
The Aaronia Drone Detection System provides users with a rapidly deployable, scalable, and modular system to detect, locate and identify potential threats using RF and µW Sensors & Analysis.
Advantages of the system
The advantages of the Aaronia Real-Time Drone Detection System are:
– Extremely high coverage (usually at least 3 km)
– Also works at night, fog and bad weather
– Works also against drones “disguised” between buildings, industrial plants, trees.
– High tracking accuracy
– Possibility to track the operator who controls the drone
– Ready for use within a few minutes (mobile system)
– 360-degree coverage
– Intelligent analyzing i.e. automatic alarm
– The software identifies the drone with the help of so-called 3d trigger
DRONE DETECTION CONTAINER
Our mobile, self-sustaining and remote-controllable drone detection container.
The AARTOS DDS Container deployed at the Swiss mountains.
The AARTOS drone detection container sets a new benchmark in mobile and off-grid drone detection and video surveillance. Highly scalable and easy to operate, it can be set up and deployed in no time. It is the perfect solution for surveillance and drone detection at:
- Events (concerts, parades, sport events etc.)
- Industrial plants
- Borders or open spaces
- Airports, correctional facilities etc.
- Military camps
RF drone detection and video object classifying through latest state-of-the-art analysis plus immediate alarm forwarding.
Alarms can be sent and forwarded via push messaging (email or text message).
Gapless Detection and Surveillance
Permanent and gapless 360° RF and video detection without dead angles, 24/7
The DDC is an off-grid solution, powered by solar energy and an additional diesel generator, making it independent for up to three months in perfect conditions/
Access of live and historical video and drone detection feed via mobile network or satellite.
If needed, a direct connection to the Security Guard Control Center can be established.
The system can easily be set up and dismounted by a single person in around 10 minutes.
Every component of the equipment is thoroughly checked before being carefully installed in a robust freight container, making best use of the available space.
- 5 ft container measuring 2200 x 1600 x 2445 mm
- Available in RAL5010 (Gentian blue) or RAL9010 (Pure white) colors
- Solid construction in corrugated steel sheet metal
- Single door with locking bar and rubber gasket
- Forklift pockets on all four sides (lengthwise for pallet trucks)
- Steel sheet floor with rainwater drainage
- Tripod with three-point mounting and crank
- Passive container air exhaust through ventilation grille in door
- Made in Germany
POWER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Custom diesel generator
- Generator-cooling air supply through DN150
- 95-liter diesel fuel tank with drip tray VA
- Separate battery, maintenance-free for generator
- Exhaust gas routing through container floor
- Separate external combustion air supply
- Painting drip tray in RAL9005 (Jet black)
- 2 photovoltaic modules – 285 W
- Solar charging control with communication BUS
- Angle control device with pneumatic shock absorbers
REMOTE CONTROL OPTIONS
- 3G / 4G connectivity (with multi-band antenna)
- Satellite connectivity (in more than 190 countries)
- Optical-fiber connectivity
- Point-to-point microwave link
- Extremely high jamming range of up to 8 km
- Covers up to 16 bands
- Total output power of up to 1300 W
- Covers most of all commercially available drone models
- Corner-Jammer (180°) or Omni-Jammer (360°) available
- Incl. directional and omnidirectional antenna
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Made in Germany
- 7 – 8 bands with 3 – 4 antennas (2 directional, 1 – 2 omni-directional) OR
- 14 – 16 bands in 6 – 8 antennas (4 directional, 2 – 4 omni-directional)
- Directional antenna specifications (one antenna covers 90°):2.4 GHz – 2.5 GHz / 20 W (high oower version: 100 W)1,570 MHz – 1,620 MHz (GPS (optional) L1 + GLONASS L1) / 25 W (high power version: 100 W)5.7 GHz – 5.9 GHz / 20 W (high power version: 25 W)Impedance: 50 OhmVSWR: ≤1.5Dimensions(L/W/D): 74.5 x 18 x 8 cmWeight: 4 kg
- Omni-directional antenna specifications (360° per antenna):433 MHz (remote control) / 50 W (high power version: 100 W)High power version only: 860 MHz – 930 MHz (remote control) / 100 W
- Color: gray (default), optional Aaronia black/blue or other RAL colors
What are jammers and what are they used for?
Jammers are used in drone defense to superimpose the control and GPS (optional) signals so that the drone no longer receives any signals it needs for orientation. If this is the case, the drone is forced to land and therefore no longer poses a danger. One advantage of this method is that it does not damage the drone.
- Omni- and directional antenna,
- covers 5 bands,
- 120 W (range up to 2,5 km) output
AUTOM. CORNER-JAMMER (180°)
- 2 sectors with 2 antennas,
- covers 7 – 8 bands,
- 180 W (range up to 3 km) or
- 650 W (up to 6 km) output
AUTOMATIC OMNI-JAMMER (360°)
- 4 sectors with 4 antennas,
- covers 14 – 16 bands,
- 360 W (range up to 3 km) or
- 1300 W (up to 8 km) output
MORE THAN JUST DRONE DETECTION
Using a sophisticated radar system, the AARTOS DDS can automatically determine and display the exact position, flight direction, altitude, speed and classification of an inbound drone. The trajectory of the flight can be tracked in realtime as a 3D model.
The system distinguishes between birds, fixed-wing drones and propeller drones. When a flying object/UAV enters the area designated for protection, a multi-alarm can be configured.
Among the latest additions to the AARTOS DDS is the optional Visual Detection System – a fully integrated optical and thermal drone detection solution, perfectly matched with the RF detection mechanisms of the AARTOS Drone Detection System.
This option enables the user to actually spot detected drones, even from a long distance, and identify potentially dangerous payloads attached to the drone, such as explosives.
Should a drone switch to autonomous flying mode whilst being tracked by our Visual Detection System then the tracking will continue regardless.
- Thermal camera for day & night protection
- Sophisticated algorithm for tracking and analysis
- Camera max. resolution – 1920 x 1080 px
- Thermal module max. resolution – 640 x 512 px
- 12 m minimum focusing distance
- 49x optical zoom
- 16x digital zoom
- IP66 protection level/grade
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Working temperature: -35º C to 60º C
- Working humidity: 90% or less
- Power: 24 V/AC, 120 W
- Lightning protection and more
PTZ (MOVEMENT RANGE AND SPEED)
- Pan: 360º continuous rotation
- Tilt: From -90º to +40º (auto flip)
- Pan speed: Configurable, from 0.1º/s to 110º/s
- Tilt speed: Configurable, from 0.1º/s to 110º/s
Made in Germany:
The Drone Detection System is developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany. This guarantees highest standards.
Contact us to request more information or to request a quote