If you think that all of this electronic surveillance activity is driven by competitors trying to score a market advantage over another, you need to think again. Other strong motivations exist, like personal blackmail, securities or financial fraud, or advocacy group activities.
Compounding the threat is that eavesdropping devices are not only becoming incredibly sophisticated, but also readily available at affordable price points. So, chances are very good that at some point – perhaps even now – you will be victimized by some kind of electronic surveillance.
In order to counter these threats, Secur conducts TSCM sweeps on a regular and as-needed basis for many corporations and individual clients at venues and locations around the world. We employ the most advanced technical equipment available and our specialists are highly trained in this discipline, many of whom have a background in intelligence services or as telecommunications specialists. They will carry out discreet sweeps during the daytime, evening, or weekend to minimize disruption to your operations or family life.
We utilize state-of-the-art devices to perform frequency spectrum analysis and other technical searches. These search techniques cover the entire usable frequency spectrum and can even find bugs that are inactive or turned off. In addition, the area will be physically inspected thoroughly to detect covert devices. Our technicians are some of the most highly trained specialists in the world, most with former federal agency training and experience.
The correct TSCM tools and properly trained personnel can help with the following:
- TSCM Services & Bug Sweeps
- Corporate Counter-Espionage
- Residential & Domestic Issues
- Wiretap & Bug Detection
- Electronic Surveillance Detection
- Covert Video Device Detection
- Audio Recording or Transmitting Devices
- Vehicle Tracking Devices – GPS
- Listening Device Detection
- Hidden Camera Detection
TSCM / Bug Sweeps are usually conducted because of the following:
- Suspicion that business or personal conversations are being intercepted.
- Suspicion of the existence of a listening device.
- Noise on the telephone lines.
- Unsolicited telephone repairman visits.
- Information leaks.
- Evidence left behind by burglars/intruders.
- Domestic or business problems.
TSCM Equipment We Use:
- Frequency Spectrum Analyzer
- Ultra-Sensitive VLF/UHF/IR Probe
- Field Strength Meter
- Telephone Line Analyzer
- Wireless Camera/Video Receiver/Interceptor
- GSM (Cell Phone), Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Detector
- IR/Thermal Imagery Equipment
- Non-Linear Junction Detector/Evaluator
- Network Protocol Analyzer
- Black Light/UV Light Inspection Equipment
- Multi-Meter & Outlet Tester
- Borescope & Other Physical Inspection Tools