Our Managed Security Service offerings are delivered by a team with deep skills in vulnerability research and information security strategy, and are backed by multiple security operation centers across the country that deliver on-demand support 24/7/365. You’ll get a turnkey solution that addresses complex security challenges. By combining and correlating log activity, we can help eliminate blind spots and provide greater visibility into your security operations.
You benefit from our knowledge. We’ve been monitoring and managing information security technology and endpoints for enterprise clients for years and we offer service options that can serve as a remote extension of your security staff. With 1,000+ customers in multiple industries and premium partnerships with 350+ leading security technology manufacturers, we have the expertise, experience and resources to deliver the results you need.
- Prevent: CERT-IST (Computer Emergency Response Team – Industry, Services and Tertiary sector) and Big analytics tools used by our experts allow to actively detect new threats
- Detect: Three monitoring levels ensure real-time awareness of attacks
- Analyse: The platform processes information and helps recommend an adapted response plan
- React: Rapid reaction teams can deploy immediately during a crisis
- Simulate: Countermeasures are tested and validated before deployment
A CYBERSECURITY MANAGED SOLUTION DESIGNED FOR YOU
Each infrastructure and security solution is unique. Our global presence and distinguished client base make Secur a leading provider in securing critical networks efficiently and effectively with the highest level of reliance in any given field.
- Profound security analysis: Each mission starts with analysis and recommendations to determine how to increase your security before implementing services that bring you measurable value.
- Security Operations Centres (CSOC): Our experts ensure security information and event management 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from our CSOC’s.
- The CERT-IST: Ensures permanent security intelligence and keeps you informed in real-time about any vulnerability that can impact you systems.
- Flexible, turnkey solutions: Our modular products offer can be adapted to your particular needs and interfaced with existing IS, regardless of their size, to provide a scalable solution.
- The highest risk management standards: Our service centers are certified ISO 20000 and fulfill the standards recommended by the ISO 2700x principles.
Cyberattacks can cause the following:
As businesses in this age are increasingly relying on cloud technology and sensitive data, the requirement for 24/7 system monitoring is increasing. Managed cloud security solutions offer this round-the-clock monitoring and ongoing cyber risk management supports. The third-party security service providers conduct security service either, in-house or remotely via the cloud. Enterprises are choosing to work with managed security service providers (MSSPs) for various reasons, including decisions driven by a lack of expertise or resource or the requirement for continuous security monitoring as well as management. In some cases, the business will hire MSSPs to conduct cybersecurity audits. Typical duties of security services providers include, but not limited to:
- Vulnerability assessment and system monitoring
- Penetration testing
- Intrusion detection
- Security event correlation
- Patch management
- Security and compliance audits
- Day-to-day security management
- Next Generation web application firewall
- Alerting, threat intelligence, incident response, and other functions
What Is the Difference Between MSP and MSSP?
When searching for talents for your company’s security requirement, you might come across the teams MSSP (Managed Security Services Providers) and MSP (Managed Service Provider). While they both sound similar, there are blurred lines between MSP and MSSP.
An MSP focuses on network and IT support & services like Software as a Service (SaaS) and managed telecommunication (Telco) platforms. An MSSP, on the other hand, focuses primarily on offering security services like incident response and round-the-clock security monitoring.
The real differences between MSP and MSSP are:
|IT Administration||IT Security|
|Function||Ensures easy access to IT system||Ensures IT system security|
|Security Practice||Offers bud fixes & updates after risk detection||Predicts, monitors, and analyzes risks and offer solutions|
|Management||Deals with network design, system administration and threat fixing||Deals with all security tasks. Alerts the threat occurrence and recommends remediations.|
|Risk analysis||Rather than analyzing the risks, aids to avoid threats by offering updates and patches||Highly focuses on risk analysis and prevention of exploitation|
|Level of Security||Basic||Advanced|
Benefits of Hiring a Managed Security Service Providers
1. MSSPs Possess Extensive Experience and Cybersecurity Knowledge
Managed security service providers have in-depth knowledge on the most common as well as top-notch cybersecurity issues that most businesses experience. The extra experiences they gained from handling security problems for other companies across different domains make them more adaptable and flexible. You can instantly gain benefit from the knowledge and experiences acquired by MSSPs over several years.
2. Taking Advantage of Advanced and Leading Technology
Almost every business has implemented in-depth security measures, but even the best-of-breed technologies have some gaps, which need to be addressed to have a bulletproof solution.
Premium managed security solutions go beyond just implementing their own technology to manage your security posture. They obtain data and reports from a wide range of sources and normalize the data so that it can be used proactively to uncover threats as well as eliminate vulnerabilities. Further, they also use technologies to evaluate organizational security posture, report gap analysis, system controls, and critical vulnerabilities, which are often used by cyber attackers to intrude even the most secure enterprises.
3. Continuous Real-Time Monitoring and Fast Incident Response
For businesses handling a large amount of sensitive information or proprietary data, detecting a breach, after the incident can ruin the business. Managed security solutions are not just spot inspections; they’re constant. With continuous monitoring, they can spot disturbances as they happen. They even test the strength of the firewall with a combination of manual and automated penetration testing.
By constantly observing malware and hacker behavior, they can even gain insight from unsuccessful breaches and use that data to defend vulnerable parts of your system. Further, they can respond immediately to the intrusion to secure stolen data.
4. Reduced Alert Fatigue
One of the most significant benefits of managed security services is zero false positives. Every day, security professionals deal with countless cybersecurity alerts originating from a variety of security tools deployed within their organizations. In some cases, the alerts are often unusable or do not have the proper information to take action. This kind of false-positive increases the possibility that the actual threat will go unnoticed.
However, if your managed cloud security provider sends you an alert, it is hardly ever unusable or redundant. Therefore, MSSPs offer solutions, which avoid situations where you receive endless alerts while increasing response efficiency.
5. Properly Meet Compliance Requirements
Consumer privacy laws and regulatory environments are constantly changing and combine with evolving security requirements make a challenging environment for your enterprise to succeed. It is critical for every business to monitor their compliance level for regulatory purposes across HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, GLBA, ISO, FISMA, and others. A major benefit of using managed cloud security service is having expertise in risk management as well as compliance programs. They not only perform the on-demand cyber audits, but they also concentrate on improvements in existing and emerging privacy laws. MSSPs recommend proactive tips to help your business achieve compliance quickly.
Key Trends in MSSP
Though there will be a rise in demand for Pure play MSSP players, one of the key trends that are taking shape and becoming a must-have in 2021 is
- Product-specific managed services are expected from the product vendors themselves instead of from pure-play service providers
- The managed security services and delivery are evaluated as a key component of the overall security product offering besides just feature capabilities
Some of the key reasons for this trend are, security requires special expertise, and the management capabilities are best provided by the OEM vendors around their product. The pure-play MSSP will still have a role to play to provide overall managed security services offering managing multiple products and they themselves drive and demand more managed components of the managed services from the OEM vendors they partner with.