Our Managed Security Service offerings are delivered by a team with deep skills in vulnerability research and information security strategy and are backed by multiple security operation centres across the country that deliver on-demand support 24/7/365. You’ll get a turnkey solution that addresses complex security challenges. By combining and correlating log activity, we can help eliminate blind spots and provide greater visibility into your security operations.
You benefit from our knowledge. We’ve been monitoring and managing information security technology and endpoints for enterprise clients for years and we offer service options that can serve as a remote extension of your security staff. With 300+ customers in multiple industries and premium partnerships with 350+ leading security technology manufacturers, we have the expertise, experience and resources to deliver the results you need.
- Prevent: CERT-IST (Computer Emergency Response Team – Industry, Services and Tertiary sector) and Big analytics tools used by our experts allow to actively detect new threats
- Detect: Three monitoring levels ensure real-time awareness of attacks
- Analyse: The platform processes information and helps recommend an adapted response plan
- React: Rapid reaction teams can deploy immediately during a crisis
- Simulate: Countermeasures are tested and validated before deployment
A CYBERSECURITY MANAGED SOLUTION DESIGNED FOR YOU
Each infrastructure and security solution is unique. Our global presence and distinguished client base make Secur a leading provider in securing critical networks efficiently and effectively with the highest level of reliance in any given field.
- Profound security analysis: Each mission starts with analysis and recommendations to determine how to increase your security before implementing services that bring you measurable value.
- Security Operations Centres (CSOC): Our experts ensure security information and event management 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from our CSOC’s.
- The CERT-IST: Ensures permanent security intelligence and keeps you informed in real-time about any vulnerability that can impact your systems.
- Flexible, turnkey solutions: Our modular products offer can be adapted to your particular needs and interfaced with existing IS, regardless of their size, to provide a scalable solution.
- The highest risk management standards: Our service centres are certified ISO 20000 and fulfil the standards recommended by the ISO 2700x principles.
Cyberattacks can cause the following:
As businesses in this age are increasingly relying on cloud technology and sensitive data, the requirement for 24/7 system monitoring is increasing. Managed cloud security solutions offer this round-the-clock monitoring and ongoing cyber risk management supports. The third-party security service providers conduct security service either, in-house or remotely via the cloud. Enterprises are choosing to work with managed security service providers (MSSPs) for various reasons, including decisions driven by a lack of expertise or resource or the requirement for continuous security monitoring as well as management. In some cases, the business will hire MSSPs to conduct cybersecurity audits. Typical duties of security services providers include, but not limited to:
- Vulnerability assessment and system monitoring
- Penetration testing
- Intrusion detection
- Security event correlation
- Patch management
- Security and compliance audits
- Day-to-day security management
- Next Generation web application firewall
- Alerting, threat intelligence, incident response, and other functions
Which countries do we operate our managed security services in?
Secur is able to deliver managed security services across Africa, especially in South Africa, Nigeria, Rwanda, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho and Namibia
Benefits of using our Managed Security Services
1. MSSPs Possess Extensive Experience and Cybersecurity Knowledge
Secur has in-depth knowledge on the most common as well as top-notch cybersecurity issues that most businesses experience. The extra experiences we have gained from handling security problems for other companies across different domains make them more adaptable and flexible.
2. Taking Advantage of Advanced and Leading Technology
Almost every business has implemented in-depth security measures, but even the best-of-breed technologies have some gaps, which need to be addressed to have a bulletproof solution.
Secur goes beyond just implementing its own technology to manage your security posture. They obtain data and reports from a wide range of sources and normalize the data so that it can be used proactively to uncover threats as well as eliminate vulnerabilities. Further, we also use technologies to evaluate organizational security posture, report gap analysis, system controls, and critical vulnerabilities, which are often used by cyber attackers to intrude even the most secure enterprises.
3. Continuous Real-Time Monitoring and Fast Incident Response
For businesses handling a large amount of sensitive information or proprietary data, detecting a breach, after the incident can ruin the business. With continuous monitoring, they can spot disturbances as they happen. We even test the strength of the firewall with a combination of manual and automated penetration testing.
4. Reduced Alert Fatigue
One of the most significant benefits of secur’s managed security services is zero false positives. Every day, security professionals deal with countless cybersecurity alerts originating from a variety of security tools deployed within their organizations. In some cases, the alerts are often unusable or do not have the proper information to take action. This kind of false-positive increases the possibility that the actual threat will go unnoticed.
5. Properly Meet Compliance Requirements
Consumer privacy laws and regulatory environments are constantly changing and combined with evolving security requirements make a challenging environment for your enterprise to succeed. It is critical for every business to monitor their compliance level for regulatory purposes across HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, GLBA, ISO, GDPR, POPOA, FISMA, and others. A major benefit of using managed cloud security services is having expertise in risk management as well as compliance programs. They not only perform the on-demand cyber audits, but they also concentrate on improvements in existing and emerging privacy laws. MSSPs recommend proactive tips to help your business achieve compliance quickly.
Key Trends in MSSP
Though there will be a rise in demand for Pure play MSSP players, one of the key trends that are taking shape and becoming a must-have in 2021 is
- Product-specific managed services are expected from the product vendors themselves instead of from pure-play service providers
- The managed security services and delivery are evaluated as a key component of the overall security product offering besides just feature capabilities
Some of the key reasons for this trend are, security requires special expertise, and the management capabilities are best provided by the OEM vendors around their product. The pure-play MSSP will still have a role to play to provide overall managed security services offering managing multiple products and they themselves drive and demand more managed components of the managed services from the OEM vendors they partner with.
Why choose us?
- 24x7x365 qualified security engineers.
- Placing experienced planning and architecture design teams to work with you.
- Enable you to achieve compliance with less effort and expense (e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO 27k, SOX or HIPAA).
- Reducing the attack scope that protects against both internal and external threats such as reduced infection and spread of malware.
- Securing of endpoints/devices ranging from PCs, laptops, smartphones, and tablets to specialised equipment such as bar code readers or point of sale (POS) terminals.
- Mitigation of risk through services such as personal firewalls, host intrusion prevention, and application control.
- Effective management of costs with per-device pricing for applicable services.
Download our MSS Brochure Below