The Secur team has been partnering with companies for years to help them understand and implement solutions relating to a rapidly changing technology environment. Using that same sense of teamwork and partnership, we offer Information Technology (IT) audit services focused on helping clients reduce risk while increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
We evaluate IT general controls and system applications and integrate information technology throughout the audit process. Our unique approach seeks to automate and improve internal controls.
IT Audit Services Performed
The services our specialists perform include:
- IT audit outsourcing and co-sourcing, covering all IT operational and business risk
- Penetration testing and assessments
- Internal and external network scans
- Social Engineering
- Risk Assessments
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA)
- SSAE SOC Reports
- PCI Readiness Assessments
- Security Assessments, including disaster recovery and business continuity
- Integrated IT, financial, operational and compliance audits
- External auditor relationship management
- IT process reviews (access, SDLC, change management, operations)
- SOX 404 documentation and controls testing
The management team at Secur averages over 15 years of experience in information technology, audit and risk management services. Our personnel have the education, required skills and professional industry certifications necessary to contribute to the success of your organization.
We have worked with many companies and industries, from business start-ups to multi-billion dollar entities. Our hands-on experience has given us first hand knowledge of the issues and the challenges your organization faces. This experience enables us to provide time-proven and innovative recommendations, as well as cost-effective solutions, with minimum disruption to your operations.
We’re committed to providing high-quality client service and responsiveness to your needs.
Our IT Audit Approach
- Improves risk exposure awareness
- Develops tailored audit plans
- Enhances risk management processes
- Strengthens the internal control structure
- Improves IT and business processes, and increases efficiency
- Increases value through proven, innovative solutions