CONFIDENTLY CARRY YOUR DATA ON THE GO
DataLocker Sentry EMS offers affordable military-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode that provides always on protection for your data. Unlike software-based encryption, the Sentry EMS cryptochip does not export encryption keys to the host PC, thereby protecting against cold-boot and malware attacks.
- Tamper evident seal for physical security
- The entire device is FIPS 140-2 Level 3* certified, not just the controller
- Unlock in Read Only Mode to prevent files from being modified or infected with malware
- Configure inactivity AutoLock to prevent unwanted access
- Initiate a reset sequence after 10 consecutive incorrect password attempts and return to factory settings
Sentry EMS can be centrally managed with EMS, a secure cloud or on-premises management platform that allows your organization to centrally manage EMS compatible USB storage devices easily and efficiently.
|Capacity||4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB|
|Cryptographic Processes||256 Bit AES XTS mode encryption, FIPS 140-2 level 3 certificate, #2929|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible)|
|Standards & Certifications||TAA Compliant, RoHs Compliant, FCC, CE, WEE|
|Waterproof||Up to 4 ft (1.2m) IEC 60529 IPX8. Product must be clean and dry before use|
|System Compatibility||Windows 7 SP1 , Mac OS 10.5|
|Management System||IronKey EMS|