DataLocker DL4 FE | Advanced Data Encryption
With the DataLocker DL4 FE you secure your data through advanced encryption. Remote management is possible and it has a user-friendly interface.
DataLocker means simply secure. With the DL4 FE, DataLocker offers the most secure and manageable USB mass storage device available. Further it has a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device, EAL5+ Common Criteria validation and a hardened device enclosure. A color touchscreen with randomizing keypad gives end-users quick access to secure data and allows them to customize their device. On-screen instructions make setup fast and easy.
Standalone device features
When used as a standalone, an administrator (Admin) can set rigorous password policies (non-sequential, non-repeating special characters, minimum characters). Should the user forget their password, the Admin can unlock the DL4 FE using the Admin password. This allows the User to recover their data and reset their password. The Admin can activate the SilentKill feature this allows users to destroy the device entering a special code.
Managed device features
When managed by SafeConsole, the DL4 FE can be ringed by dozens of automated policies that govern everything from password complexity and brute force password protection to trusted machine-only access, onboard antimalware and remote lock/erase/sanitize/detonate capabilities.
As a result, you are in control of all your DL4 drives, wherever they are.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device validation
- Common Criteria EAL5+ certified secure microprocessor
- DL4 FE is in process to achieve Common Criteria cPP certification
- AES 256 Bit XTS mode encryption.
- Interactive Touchscreen supports complex alphanumeric passwords with special characters
- Remote Device Detonate & Silent Kill Code when managed by SafeConsole
- Brute force password protection
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Keypad Randomization (mitigate surface pattern analysis)
- USB-C on the device, compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0 (8 TB drives and under)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions)
- Fully manageable by SafeConsole for advanced security and user support
|CERTIFICATION||TAA Compliant, RoHs Compliant, FCC, CE, C-Tick, KCC WEEE|
|LINUX OPERATING SYSTEMS SUPPORTED||Y|
|MAC OPERATING SYSTEMS SUPPORTED||Y|
|MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS SUPPORTED||N|
|POWER CONSUMPTION (READ)||4 W|
|POWER CONSUMPTION (WRITE)||4 W|
|PRODUCT COLOUR||Aluminium, Black|
|QUICK START GUIDE||Y|
|READ SPEED||150 MB/s|
|SECURITY ALGORITHMS||256-bit AES,FIPS 140-2|
|SSD CAPACITY||7600 GB|
|SSD FORM FACTOR||2.5″|
|USB CONNECTOR||USB Type-C|
|USB VERSION||3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS SUPPORTED||Y|
|WRITE SPEED||100 MB/s|