Whether you are experiencing problems in your personal or professional life, we have a Private Investigator’s throughout South Africa. At Effective PI, our full service private detective offers confidential and discreet investigative services to individuals, businesses, corporations, law firms, organisations, and more throughout Cape Town and the surrounding areas.
Our professional private detectives have received a significant amount of training and are highly experienced in operating all types of investigations, including domestic, insurance, and criminal, for vast array of clients. We utilize the latest and most up to date surveillance and electronic equipment available while making certain our fees are competitively priced.
What Private Investigator Services Do We Specialize In?
- Domestic Investigations: We perform infidelity and marital investigations that include undercover surveillance to expose a cheating spouse and/ or partners throughout South Africa and beyond.
- Surveillance: Providing our clients with information and video evidence for long periods of time whilst remaining undetected.
- Pre-marital Investigations: Before you get married, we can perform surveillance and obtain a thorough background check on your fiancée so there are no surprises on and after your wedding day.
- Missing Person Location: At Effective PI, we understand that losing contact with a family member or close friend can be devastating. We will work diligently to locate this person and assist in reuniting you.
- Missing Teen Location: If your child has run away from home, we can help you find him or her.
- Employee Background Checks: We can perform background checks to ensure that your potential housekeeper, nanny, or any other employee is not hiding something unpleasant in their history.
- Locating Birth Parents: If you were adopted, we can help you find your birth parents.
- Hidden Asset, Property and Employment Location: Whether you are in the midst of a contentious divorce and believe your ex is hiding funds or you have a court judgment that needs to be enforced, we will search for stock brokerage and bank accounts, property, and more.
- Alimony Reduction: If you believe your ex is receiving more than he or she should in alimony, has begun cohabitating with someone who supplements their income, or has become employed, we can assist you in collecting the evidence you need to support your alimony modification request that you can file through the courts.
- Child Custody Investigations: We can work independently or in collaboration with your family law attorney to gather the evidence, such as proof of substance abuse, you need to present in court.
- Child Support Investigations: If your child or children’s other parent is not fulfilling his or her child support obligations, we will work to find their current address, place of employment, and a list of their current assets you can take to the courts.
- Insurance Fraud: We will gather evidence through surveillance, interviews with neighbours and associates, and more to obtain the information you need to provide evidence of a false insurance claim.
- Private Litigation and Civil Lawsuit Support: We offer a full range of lawsuit support services to clients and attorneys. This includes verifying evidence, as well as obtaining potentially missed evidence, procuring police reports, witness interviews, and more.
- Criminal Defense Investigations: We can assist you and your attorney in gathering the evidence you need to defend yourself against any criminal charges. This may include background checks of possible witnesses, videotaping or photographing evidence scenes, running various database checks, conducting interviews, and anything else needed to prove, without a doubt, that you are not guilty of a crime.
This is only a small sample of the types of services we provide as private investigators in South Africa. If you are in need of a service that is not listed above, please contact our office to speak with a private detective personally regarding the specific service you need. Even if we are unable to help for whatever reason, we may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.
All of our investigations are handled in a discreet manner while using modern techniques and top of the line equipment to make certain our investigation is completed as quickly and as cost efficiently as possible.