Simplifying Aerial Scouting— Saving You Time & Money
Facing a challenging commodity landscape and increased pressure to improve crop yield and decrease input use, many growers are turning to AeroVironment’s fully integrated drone based ecosystem. By providing the hardware, sensor, and software, we eliminate compatibility concerns, unneeded complexity, and confusion over whom to call with questions. Together, Quantix™ and AV DSS are optimized to deliver actionable crop health insights that can improve farming efficiencies and profitability for seasons to come.
Examine your processes and equipment performance to find meaningful improvements that strengthen your bottom line
Track In-Field Growth Throughout Season
Automatically measure crop
growth throughout the growing season and perform accurate historical trend analysis
Identify and quantify plant stress areas that require immediate
attention to take corrective action
to improve plant health & vigor
Analyze Canopy Coverage
Quickly and accurately gather
canopy information that can be valuable in estimating operational costs and yields
Uncover Powerful, Actionable Intelligence Using AV DSS
AV DSS consists of three elements – dashboard, analytics portal, and mobile app all working together to help you make more informed decisions
- Uniquely designed for Precision Ag
- Quick turnaround allows you to make informed decisions based on your data
- Drill down into your data over time to uncover patterns and trends
Easily see all of your farm fields from a new perspective. Quality data returned back to you. Insight on demand.
Can help accurately identify
weak spots in your field and
inspect farm assets
Provides insight into plant
is thriving and where it is
Provides an indication
of plant “greenness” or
commonly used to determine
water and nitrogen uptake
For many crops, it is
an important indicator
of stage of growth
Can be used to identify areas of
your field that differ from the
norm, down to the plant level
Professional Tools for Professional Growers
View Your Fields
From a New Perspective
- Easily survey your whole field from 360 feet up, when you want, in less time
- RGB color images at 1″/pixel resolution and multispectral images down to 2″/pixel resolution
- Easiest platform for capturing quality aerial imagery
Effortlessly Fly and View
- Fully automated flight operation. Simply define field area to be covered—Quantix™ does the rest
- Scout up to 400 acres in 45 minutes
- Dual built-in 18 megapixel cameras—No need to swap or fine-tune cameras
- RGB & NDVI Images are instantly available for in-field assessment. Answers you need are now available at your fingertips
Built to Last
Quantix™ was developed for on-farm reliability and features a durable, lightweight airframe with a one-meter wingspan and carbon fiber spar reinforcement. Vertical takeoff and landing provides for the safest flight operations, while protecting valuable on-board cameras.
Easy to Use. Easy to Understand.
Quantix™ integrates with AV DSS using advanced GIS technology and research-based analytics to process high resolution maps and images of your fields.
Intuitive Dashboard with Simple Survey Reports
Get a quick update on each field location based on thresholds identified by you.
- Provides reports, alerts, weather info associated with the location
- Accessible from any internet connected device
- Links to the analytics portal for deeper dive
Explore a Range of Analytics on AV DSS Portal
Review your aerial data using a host of easy toolsets and analytics.
- RGB, NDVI, GNDVI orthomosaic maps
- Canopy Coverage
- Anomaly detection
- Comparative analysis
- Historical trend analysis
With AeroVironment DSS you can:
- Access stored maps
- Pinpoint issues in specific fields
- Detect subtle variations of crop health
- Compare changes over time to make better decisions
- Compare RGB images of crops to NDVI or GNDVI to view what you can’t see with the human eye
Accuracy is Addictive
- With Quantix™ and AV DSS you’re in control of when and where you collect aerial imagery.
- Faster more accurate field scouting than conventional options; more efficient with 100% coverage
- View your entire field in high resolution with zoom capability on any area
- Detect plant stress the human eye can’t see.
Mobile App Automatically Syncs with AV DSS
Upload, share and contribute data and images to AV DSS from any location.
- Used in the field
- All images uploaded with geolocations
- Date integrated in the portal
- Available for iOS and AndroidTM
Proven Data Security
Your data’s security and privacy are paramount. As a company trusted by the U.S. Department of Defense, AeroVironment™ incorporates the same security standards into its DSS as the industry’s largest cloud service providers, allowing you to rest assured that your data is protected.
Secur is the sole official distributor of AeroVironment UAS’s for the African continent, please contact us for more information or to request a quote