The threat of credit card fraud and information theft across the global retail industry has never been more prevalent. In 2014, the FBI reported that 500 million financial records were stolen and that the cost of global payment card fraud had reached $14 billion. ACI Worldwide Benchmark Data of Top Global Retailers (2015) similarly reported fraud increasing alongside card-not-present transaction growth over the last two years.
In light of these rising threats across the Payment Industry, PCI compliance, governance and risk management practices are imperative for all organizations interacting with cardholder data.
Secur is able to support enterprise organizations facing these threats as a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and Authorized Scanning Vendor (ASV).
Our expertise includes the assessment of PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) as well as the implementation and remediation of PCI initiatives.
Secur is a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and Authorized Scanning Vendor (ASV). Our expertise includes the assessment of PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) as well as the implementation or remediation of PCI initiatives.
Our PCI Compliance offering includes:
- QSA Report On Compliance on-site audits
- Internal Quarterly Vulnerability Assessments
- Annual Penetration Self-Assessment
- Annual Penetration testing
- Risk Assessments
- Questionnaire (SAQ) preparation and review
- PCI Cardholder Data Environment Scoping
- PCI DSS Controls Gap Analysis
- Authorized Scanning Vendor Scanning
- Network Segmentation Designs
- Remediation Assistance