Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world’s leading cyber security company, allows organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud.
More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
Software and Services Portfolio
Symantec protects the Cloud Generation through our Integrated Cyber Defense Platform, the industry’s most complete portfolio for securing cloud and on-premises environments. We support 15,000 enterprises in taking full advantage of cloud computing without compromising the security of the people, data, applications, and infrastructure that drive their business. Our advanced technology portfolio is powered by the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network, enabling us to see and protect against the most advanced threats.
- 15 Years Running, a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Security
- 13 Years Running, a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 wins AV-TEST Award for Best Protection 2016
- Symantec DLP: Leader in 2016 Forrester Wave Data Loss Prevention Suites
- The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Security Gateways Leader, 2016
- 10 Consecutive times: a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Data Loss Prevention
- Symantec Advanced Threat Protection 100% effective against advanced techniques in Dennis Technology Labs 2015 report
- AAA rating—14 consecutive quarters and in every single Dennis Report
The solutions and subscriptions from our consumer brands, Norton and LifeLock, comprise the Digital Safety platform, which protects information, devices, networks, and identities. Our Norton-branded solutions provide multi-layer security for desktops, mobile operating systems, and home networks, defending against increasingly complex online threats to individuals, families, and small businesses. With the acquisition of LifeLock, we strive to protect all aspects of peoples’ digital identities.
As more than one-third of Americans and 650 million people globally were cyber crime victims in 2016, we trust in the Digital Safety platform to secure consumers’ digital lives—now and well into the future.
- Norton is the market share leader of paid Consumer Endpoint Security
- Norton Security won AV-Test’s annual ‘Best Protection’ Award in 2015 and 2016
- Norton Solutions have been awarded 39 PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Awards
- LifeLock received Top 10 placement on Online Trust Alliance (OTA) Audit Honor Roll
- LifeLock received Best in Biz Gold Award for Technology Department of the Year