Eric Hahn, former CTO of Netscape, founded the company in 2002. It has since grown to more than 2500 employees serving over 4,000 enterprises worldwide. The company went public in April of 2012, trades on the NASDAQ, and reported revenues of $717M in 2018.
Stop email and cloud-based threats, including malware, credential phishing and email fraud. We help you:
- Stop impostors from spoofing your domain for fraud and other attacks
- Block the entire spectrum of email threats, including malware, phishing and email fraud
- Resolve threats more quickly and effectively—even after they’ve been delivered— with forensics-enriched alerts, automated workflow and orchestration
Reduce successful phishing attacks and malware by empowering your people to spot and report unsafe email and by safeguarding their personal digital activity. We offer:
• General security awareness training and targeted training for users most at risk
• Phishing simulation based on real-world attack techniques
• Isolate users’ personal web and email activity from the corporate network
Secure the digital channels you don’t own. Block impostor attacks and malicious content that use trusted and lookalike email and web domains, social media, the dark web, and more.
• Prevent email domain spoofing through DMARC authentication
• Identify and takedown lookalike websites and social media accounts
• Stop fraudulent email before it reaches users’ inbox
Protect your most sensitive data and comply with ever-evolving regulations—without the headaches and costs of legacy data protection tools. We help you:
- Collect, archive, supervise and manage protected data sent via email through transparent, automated encryption
- Understand where your most sensitive data lives and manage it in a compliant, legally defensible manner
- Prevent data exposure and inappropriate access to data in cloud apps controlling who—and what apps—have access to it
Collect, archive, supervise and monitor sensitive data in a compliant and legally defensible manner without the cost and hassle of traditional compliance tools.
- Meet regulatory, legal, and corporate compliance requirements quickly and accurately
- Manage the cost and complexity of staying in compliance at scale
- Get greater insight into archived data for greater control and decision-making power
Proofpoint Email Protection solutions
deployed as a cloud service or on premises—protect against malware and threats that don’t involve malware, including impostor email, or business email compromise (BEC). Granular email filtering controls spam, bulk “graymail” and other unwanted email. And continuity capabilities keep email communications flowing when your email server fails.
Advanced Threat Protection
Stop threats before they reach your people and respond quickly when things go wrong. Our innovative Advanced Threat Protection solutions prevent, detect, and notify you of advanced threats – through email, mobile, social, and the desktop – and help you resolve them before they cause lasting harm.
Cloud apps are changing the way people collaborate and run their businesses. But this new architecture introduces new security risks. With Proofpoint Cloud Security solutions, you can detect, investigate, and defend against cybercriminals accessing your sensitive data and trusted accounts.
Proofpoint Security Awareness Training
Engage your end users and arm them against real-world cyber attacks, using personalized cybersecurity training based on our industry-leading threat intelligence. Instead of wasting time with one-size-fits-all content, we help you deliver the right cybersecurity awareness training to the right people at the right time.
Our SaaS-based solutions and Continuous Training Methodology were developed by Wombat Security Technologies (acquired in March 2018) and born from research at the world-renowned Carnegie Mellon University. Using them, customers have reduced successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%.