Keysight Network Visibility Security (formerly Ixia) helps customers connect and secure their networks. Digital transformation requires the deepest insights from their network. Pressure test infrastructure at scale with simulated traffic, validate security with breach and attack simulation and gain visibility into every packet. Safe, reliable, and responsive networks rely on Keysight.
Secur is an Ixia partner based in South Africa, offering Ixia product sales, implementation, integration and support services, these services can be offered even in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Kenya and Nigeria
From lab to the field — know what is happening with dynamic network intelligence
INSTANT PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT OF COMPLEX NETWORKS FROM PRE-TO POST-DEPLOYMENT
As your company’s network and applications become increasingly complex, with multiple offices, remote workers and a plethora of applications, network performance becomes mission-critical.
IxChariot offers an industry-leading tool for assessing and troubleshooting networks and applications before you deploy. Real-world applications are simulated to predict device, system, and network performance under realistic load conditions. Be confident in your network, before it goes live.
DYNAMIC NETWORK INTELLIGENCE FOR A BETTER USER EXPERIENCE
End users are on Skype, Outlook 365, Web, Wi-Fi and more all at once. How can you keep track of their experience and know what is going on with your network in real-time all the time?
Hawkeye is a proactive monitoring platform that ensures you are the first to know what is happening in your network. Hawkeye leverages synthetic traffic monitoring to perform node-to-node and real service testing to determine the end-user experience. It gives you real-time insight, so you can ensure your users’ quality of experience.
DON’T GET BLINDED BY THE EDGE
It’s a brave new world for your network. SD-WAN, 5G, and the internet of things are changing how your network looks, how it behaves, and how fast it reacts. But how do you prevent performance problems and protect an expanding attack surface?
Discover how our edge monitoring solutions help future-proof your network by capturing dynamic network intelligence across the entirety of your network’s edge. By arming your security and performance monitoring tools with actionable insights, you can protect your assets, applications, credibility, and bottom line at the same time.
Achieve maximum coverage with our full suite of performance monitoring endpoints for Hawkeye and IxChariot.
Active SLA montioring for the network’s edge
Vision Edge 1S
Visibility and monitoring for the edgeless enterprise
Dynamic network intelligence powers better security, visibility, and performance monitoring for the cloud
Keysight’s platform for public, private, and hybrid cloud visibility, CloudLens enables packet capture, filtering, and analysis to provide dynamic network intelligence in any cloud environment. A platform-agnostic, auto-scaling, and easy-to-use platform, CloudLens helps organizations do the following:
- Reduce risk by capturing cloud-based packet data
- Improve security and performance with actionable intelligence
- Increase efficiency with intelligence filtering and load balancing
With its unique cloud-native architecture, CloudLens is a natural fit for cloud-only and cloud-first strategies, along with organizations that utilize multi-cloud or hybrid environments. When network security and performance matter most, organizations trust CloudLens to shed light on their most vulnerable blind spots.
PUBLIC, PRIVATE, OR HYBRID CLOUD. SEE INTO ANY CLOUD.
Packet-Level Visibility into Your Public Clouds
Public clouds offer elasticity, scalability, and cost savings, but a lack of packet data can make it difficult to prevent performance problems or secure vulnerable blind spots.
When visibility matters most, CloudLens gives you complete access to packet data in your public cloud.
Maximum Flexibility for Private Cloud Visibility
Private clouds give your users faster access to applications and services. However, without access to inter-VM traffic, your security, APM, and NPM tools are not getting a holistic view.
No matter your hypervisor, CloudLens makes it easy to gain packet-level visibility in your private cloud.
Complete Visibility for Hybrid Cloud Environments
A mix of public and private clouds is versatile, however many solutions are unable to capture packets in hybrid environments without complex and costly workarounds.
When you need a seamless, stress-free solution, CloudLens gives you visibility without the headaches.
Failsafe devices to ensure uptime and high availability of monitoring and security deployments
- Pre-configured Heartbeats: World’s only bypass to work with security tools through a single click, reducing setup times and eliminating potential errors during deployment
- Redundant or Serial Active Tool Support: Deploy multiple tools inline with a single bypass; the bypass supporting active-standby and active-active network/security architectures
- iBypass VHD has the highest density ports of any Bypass switch. Can protect up to 12 network links or 12 security devices.
- Central Management Support: Ixia Fabric Controller Centralized Manager, the industry’s only centralized bypass management tool, simplifies and speeds configuration and management of tens to hundreds of devices
- Market leading GUI interfaces that support rapid deployment of complex topologies that are not possible with other vendor’s bypass switches
- Multiple solutions from 1G Copper to 100G Fiber available. All external bypasses for complete independence from tool or packet broker failure.
PROTECT YOUR NETWORK FROM INTERRUPTION, AN INLINE LIFELINE FOR GROWING NETWORKS
Problem: Inline Tool Risk
Networks face a continuously evolving barrage of security threats. Directly deploying inline security tools can create a line of defense, but these tools can also result in single points of failure. Even a potent mix of security and analytics tools can lead to risks as regular rebooting, maintenance, and upgrades increase the chances of costly network outages.
And in the event an inline tool becomes unavailable, it can completely bring down the network link, significantly compromising network up time and disrupting business continuity.
Example of a HA configuration for the iBypass VHD
Solution: By-Pass Network Outages With Inline Protection
Our Bypass Switches provide fail-safe, inline protection designed to fit networks of any size. These switches safeguard a network with automated failover protection, preventing temporary tool outages from escalating into costly network outages.
Our Bypass Switches are deployed between inline network devices and in front of security tools, providing a reliable separation point between the network and security layers.
The result: allowing your network and security tools to support and protect your business — without the risk of network interruptions. Better yet, these bypass switches allow multiple security tools to process traffic from a single network link and offer many unique capabilities like pre-configured heartbeats, centralized management, and support for redundant or serial active tools using a single bypass.
Threat Simulator: Breach and Attack Simulation
Simulate attacks on your live network, measure and optimize SecOps spend, and continuously test your security posture
CONTINUOUSLY VALIDATE YOUR CYBER DEFENSES
Security is never static. New cyber attacks are constantly emerging and misconfigurations are rampant. How do you take control of an ever-changing threat landscape?
The only way is to attack yourself before hackers can.
A SaaS-based breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform, Threat Simulator continuously tests your defenses by simulating attacks across your production network and endpoints. Built on 20+ years of leadership in network security testing, Threat Simulator helps you identify and fix vulnerable gaps in coverage before attackers can exploit them.
- Test security tools against 20,000+ tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), including MITRE ATT&CK.
- Find and fix misconfigurations and gaps.
- Measure network, email, and endpoint security posture.
- Detect and remediate environmental / configuration drift.
- Prevent past incidents and attacks from happening again.
Save money by maximizing existing security controls and processes before purchasing new tools.
- Simulates more than 490 real-world application protocols
- Allows for customization and manipulation of any protocol, including raw data
- Generates a mix of protocols at high speed with realistic protocol weight
- Supports more than 60,000 attacks and malware
- Ensures users are current with the latest applications and threats through bi-monthly Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) subscription updates
- Delivers all Real-World Traffic simultaneously from a single port, including legitimate traffic, DDoS, and malware
- Enables staggering performance with a chassis fully-populated with CloudStorm load modules — 2.4 Tbps / 1.44 billion sessions and 42 million connections per second — to emulate enterprise-wide networks to continent-scale mobile carrier networks
- Provides a cyber range environment for hands-on cybersecurity skills development
REAL-TIME CHALLENGES FOR REAL-WORLD TESTING
These days, organizations rely on a wide variety of security solutions to protect their networks from cyber attacks and traffic anomalies. But the more tools deployed, the more complex a security infrastructure becomes. The result: a hodgepodge of security solutions that are tough to verify and challenging to scale. Worse yet, these complex system interactions pose a serious risk to security performance and network resiliency.
Today’s businesses require an application and security test solution that can verify the stability, accuracy, and quality of networks and network devices.
VALIDATE THE SECURITY POSTURE OF YOUR NETWORKS WITH REAL APPLICATIONS AND A COMPLETE RANGE OF THREAT VECTORS
Watch this BreakingPoint Ultra-High Performance Test of FortiGate 7121F Enterprise Security Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
By simulating real-world legitimate traffic, distributed denial of service (DDoS), exploits, malware, and fuzzing, BreakingPoint validates an organization’s security infrastructure, reduces the risk of network degradation by almost 80%, and increases attack readiness by nearly 70%. And with our new TrafficREWIND solution, you’ll get even more realistic and high-fidelity validation by adding production network insight into BreakingPoint test traffic configurations.
How might a particular configuration or security setup withstand a cyber attack? BreakingPoint addresses that by simulating both good and bad traffic to validate and optimize networks under the most realistic conditions. Security infrastructures can also be verified at high-scale, ensuring ease of use, greater agility, and speedy network testing.
We’ve now simplified security and performance testing even further with the release of BreakingPoint QuickTest turn-key test suites designed to accelerate testing and reduce test tool learning curve.
Cyber Range Solution
Train cyber warriors to fight threats in a real-world environment
IMPROVE YOUR CYBER RESILIENCE WITH SIMULATED ATTACKS
Make sure your security team is always primed for the next cyberattack. The best protection — whether you’re in government and defense, banking and finance, or enterprise — is a team trained to achieve zero incidents, zero data loss, and zero-dollar loss. Dynamic, hands-on practice keeps security pros ready to respond no matter what cyber criminals throw at them.
FIGHT CYBERATTACKS IN A REAL-LIFE SETTING
Rich scenarios library: With practice using a variety of simulated threat scenarios, your security team gains hands-on cybersecurity skills. We can also help you build customized cyber exercises using products in your network, so you can test your team under the actual conditions they’ll face.
Simulations of common and unusual attacks: Our cyber range attacks simulate a network security breach exactly. This gives you a true test of how your security staff will respond as individuals, and as a team in the case of a live attack.
Real-world traffic generator: The BreakingPoint traffic generator, a component of Keysight cyber range solution, simulates more than 490 real-world application protocols and supports more than 60,000 attacks and malware. Your security pros will experience unfamiliar and hard-to-identify, realistic and random traffic—just like they would on the front lines, in a live cyber attack.
No end to the threats — or for training: Your team needs continuous training to keep their skills sharp, teams collaborating effectively, and your organization protected.
GAIN CONFIDENCE KNOWING YOU’RE READY FOR ATTACKERS
Skills that keep up with growing threats: On the Keysight cyber range, your security pros gain proficiency by fighting cyber attackers and learning to outsmart them. CISOs and security managers get a close look at the strengths and weaknesses of each individual and the team as a whole.
Highly coordinated incident response: Security is often siloed — but in a cyberattack, your security pros must act together. The Keysight cyber range helps them learn to work as a highly skilled incident response team.
Training as dynamic as live cyberattacks: In the Keysight cyber range, training is real enough to make user’s pulse race. Instead of static classroom learning, your team gets dynamic, hands-on training that tests their tenacity.
Keysight cyber range is a testbed for technologies: The cyber range provides the ideal environment for “situational operations” testing for new products, software releases, protocols, and organizational restructuring.
- Validate cloud and SD-WAN migration in half the time and with more fidelity by replicating distributed deployment environments with realistic workloads.
- Perform head-to-head comparisons to determine the most cost-effective cloud infrastructure and security controls.
- Validate elastic scalability of cloud infrastructures and security architectures with auto-scaling test agents.
- Easily access key performance indicators — application throughput, max concurrency (connections/user), application latency, Transport Layer Security (TLS) performance, and threat detection efficacy.
- Measure and compare hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructures for your specific workloads and security controls.
- Discover undisclosed infrastructure issues such as traffic shaping and throttling that are out of your control but impact your applications.
- Deploy a modern, cloud-native software solution on-premises or in the cloud to control and manage distributed agent-based validation.
- Accelerate your continuous integration/development (CI / CD) pipeline with a repeatable and automatable software solution.
Cloud-Native, Lightweight Agents Deployed Across Physical and Cloud Environments Deliver Unprecedented Insights
Are you delivering high-quality access to users, devices, and cloud services everywhere in your distributed, disaggregated networks? Is your cybersecurity infrastructure enough to limit exposure across your on- and off-prem networking? Are your security policies dynamically adjusting to your autoscale events? Your perimeter-less, elastic, dynamic network requires a new testing paradigm.
Keysight CyPerf is the industry’s first cloud-native software solution that re-creates every aspect of a realistic workload across a variety of physical and cloud environments. It delivers unprecedented insights into end-user experience, security posture, and performance bottlenecks of distributed, hybrid networks.