Immunity delivers products and services to Fortune and Global 500 companies and smaller organizations across all vertical markets. Immunity also serves government departments from all over the world. A concentration on purely offensive techniques and technologies distinguishes Immunity from other professional organizations who attempt to address both offensive and defensive security postures in their service or product lines.
Immunity’s employees are motivated by a desire to develop new penetration technologies including exploits, implants, and evasion techniques. Immunity’s product line remains focused on attack and penetration. The team is made up of leading experts, each recognized for deep technical knowledge and cutting edge research within their field. Immunity products include exploitation development tools, vulnerability assessment tools, and remote control technologies. Immunity delivers consulting services including penetration testing, vulnerability management, and Immunity’s experts provide regular training classes.
Immunity also serves as an information hub within the global security community, hosting the popular DailyDave mailing list and often serving as a source for analysis and opinion on new threats, as reflected in various media coverage.
Immunity has been headquartered in Miami, Florida since 2005. Most employees are based in the Miami headquarters with others in Washington, DC, and internationally from Argentina, Canada, and Italy.
Immunity welcomes feedback and inquiries of any kind.
Immunity’s CANVAS makes available hundreds of exploits, an automated exploitation system, and a comprehensive, reliable exploit development framework to penetration testers and security professionals worldwide.
Single Installation License
- includes one year of our standard monthly updates and support
- unrestricted (no target IP address limitations)
- full source code
Supported Platforms and Installations
- Windows (requires Python & PyGTK)
- All other Python environments such as mobile phones and commercial Unixes (command line version only supported, GUI may also be available)
- CANVAS’ completely open design allows a team to adapt CANVAS to their environment and needs.
- all documentation is delivered in the form of demonstration movies
- exploit modules have additional information
- currently over 800 exploits
- Immunity carefully selects vulnerabilities for inclusion as CANVAS exploits. Top priorities are high-value vulnerabilities such as remote, pre-authentication, and new vulnerabilities in mainstream software.
- Exploits span all common platforms and applications
- to provide maximum reliability, exploits always attempt to reuse socket
- if socket reuse is not suitable, connect-back is used
- subsequent MOSDEF session allows arbitrary code execution, and provides a listener shell for common actions (file management, screenshots, etc)
- bouncing and split-bouncing automatically available via MOSDEF
- adjustable covertness level
- regular monthly updates made available via web
- exploit modules and CANVAS engine are updated simultaneously
- customers reminded of monthly updates via email
Exploit Creation Time
- exploits included in next release as soon as they are stable
Effectiveness of Exploits
- all exploits fully QA’d prior to release
- exploits demonstrated via flash movies
- exploit development team available via direct email for support
Ability to make Custom Exploits
- unique MOSDEF development environment allows rapid exploit development
Product Support and Maintenance
- subscriptions include email and phone support M-F 9am – 5pm EST, directly with development team
- minimum monthly updates
- CANVAS is a platform that is designed to allow easy development of other security products. Examples include DSquare’s D2 Exploitation Pack, Intevydis’ VulnDisco, Gleg’s Agora and SCADA.
Understanding the vulnerabilities of your WiFi network can be challenging as users can easily create networks on demand, or even perhaps unintentionally. But as recent events have demonstrated, scanning your WiFi network is an important part of understanding your security posture.
Most vulnerability assessment tools simply take their current network scanners and point them at the wireless infrastructure. This approach does not give you the information that is unique to wireless networks. Immunity has built the first automated, WiFi specific, vulnerability assessment and penetration tool.
Unlike traditional scanners that merely identify possible vulnerabilities, SILICA determines the true risk of a particular access point. SILICA does this by unintrusively leveraging vulnerabilities and determining what assets behind the vulnerable access point can be compromised.
Additionally while traditional scanners can enumerate the vulnerabilities of a particular target, they cannot evaluate whether a mitigating control is in place on the target or in the surrounding environment. With SILICA’s unique methodology it can report on whether a vulnerability can be successfully exploited.
More than simple scanning, the benefits of using SILICA include:
- Improved security posture
- Simplified trouble shooting
- Network mapping
- Create real threat profiles and vulnerability assessments
- Build WiFi risk and vulnerability analysis for PCI, SOX
- Rogue access point detection
- Auditing wireless client security
With SILICA You Can:
- Recover WEP, WPA 1,2 and LEAP keys
- Passively hijack web application sessions for email, social networking and Intranet sites.
- Map a wireless network and identify its relationships with associated clients and other access points.
- Identify vendors, hidden SSIDs and equipment passively.
- Scan and break into hosts on the network using integrated CANVAS exploit modules and commands to recover screenshots, password hashes and other sensitive information.
- Perform man-in-the-middle attacks to find valuable information exchanged between hosts.
- Generate reports for wireless and network data.
- Hijack wireless client connections via access point impersonation.
- Passively inject custom content into client’s web sessions.
- Take full control of wireless clients via CANVAS’s client-side exploitation framework (clientD).
- Decrypt and easily view all WEP and WPA 1/2 traffic.
HIPAA Typical SILICA users include:
- Forensics teams working to re-create an incident.
- Security Management teams that want a purpose-build vulnerability scanning and exploitation tool for their WiFi network, including remote identification of systems and mobile devices even when running personal firewalls.
- Network administrators who want to discover ad-hoc, unauthorized clients, or weakly authenticated WiFi access points, and to test/recover WEP, LEAP and WPA 1,2 keys.
- Compliance officers looking for real risk management profiles.
- Security Assessment teams that are tired of the false positives from traditional scanners use SILICA’s man-in-the-middle and aggressive remote exploitation capability.
SILICA Product Features
- Access Point recon and analysis
- Automated client discovery
- Access Point exploits
- Automated exploit launch and run
- Automated SSID discovery
- WEP, WPA 1/2 and LEAP credential recovery
- WPS attacks, including offline bruteforcing
- Man-In-The-Middle capability
- Fake AP attacks, including KARMA, SSL-Strip, Spoofed Certificates and Service Impersonation
- Browser Session Hijacking
- Number of hosts analyzed simultaneously: 256
- Average time to compromise a host: < 1 minute
- Average time to break a WEP network: 10 minutes
- Average time to break a LEAP, WPA 1/2 network: depends on key strength
- Report Format: HTML, DOCX
- Report retrieval: USB
- Frequency ranges: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Installation: Virtual Machine
- Wireless cards: Panda Wireless PAU09 N600 Dual-Band Wireless USB Adapter (included)
SILICA leverages Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64bit and is supplied as a virtual machine.
Included with SILICA there is a high performance Panda Wireless USB adapter that greatly increases the wireless performance over the base WiFi chip sets that are included in most commercial laptops.
This self-contained solution provides support for 802.11 a/b/g/n networks. This product is ideal for security personnel who wish to integrate WiFi testing into an existing test platform with our security testing tools.