HID powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
Trusted Access Control
Our award-winning access control systems extend capabilities, improve operational efficiencies and instill confidence that precious assets, resources and people are secured and protected. HID’s best-in-class access control solutions enable:
- Trusted access, for the right people at the right times
- Safe environments for employees, visitors and contractors
- User convenience and workflow optimization through integrated, mobile solutions
- Increased visibility, with real-time monitoring and cost-control functions
- Investment protection via scalable, forward-looking solutions
- Peace of mind, with expert, personalized concept-to-implementation support
With decades of experience in the development of strong access control solutions for physical and logical access, HID Global is trusted by organizations and governments to provide unsurpassed security and protection solutions.
HID Global develops best-in-class access control and authentication solutions that help governments and organizations stay ahead of an ever-changing threat landscape. When higher level security and privacy are paramount, our modern, integrated solutions deliver:
- Strong multi-factor authentication without disruption to user workflow and productivity.
- Complete identity and credential management over the full lifecycle of an identity—from the time trust is established to the retirement of a credential.
- PIV-enabled access control, compliant with U.S. Federal Government FICAM and FIPS 201 access control standards for agencies and contractors.
- PKI authentication for both physical and logical access, requiring two or more independent combined credentials.
- Enhanced end-user experiences through seamless integration and ongoing support.
HID Global’s strong authentication solutions serve a vital function in managing trusted access to sensitive data and networks, as well as critical and high value assets.
Authentication for Government
- Establishes and proofs identities
- Manages the lifecycle of identities
- Provides physical access
- Authenticates access for IT systems
- Digitally signs email and documents
- Decrypts email and files
- Delivers full disk encryption & boot protection
- Protects print jobs with secure printing
- Requires two+ combined credentials
- Controls building and secure area access
- Provides onsite and remote login
- Delivers secure access, even in the cloud
- Allows for digital signatures & encryption
- Achieves FICAM and FIPS 201 compliance
- Meets NIST SP 800-116 compliance
- Delivers TWIC reader requirements