FireEye learned that technology alone isn’t enough to combat cyber attackers, which is why our solution takes a three-pronged approach that combines innovative security technologies, world-renowned expertise, and deep threat intelligence capabilities. Unlike other solutions, we address the entire security operations lifecycle — every critical issue before, during and after an attack.
We also understand the challenges and complexities that you face as you try to protect your organization against ever-evolving threats such as a shortage of security experts, inefficient processes, complex technologies and multiple siloed point products. The FireEye security-as-a-service approach simplifies, extends and augments your current security operations so that you can deliver the best security where and when you need it: in the public or private cloud, on premise or hybrid environment, in the network or at the endpoint.
Secur is a FireEye Platinium partner based in South Africa, offering FireEye implementation, integration, and support services, these services can be offered even in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Kenya, and Nigeria
Intelligent security that adapts to your needs Technology
Built on more than a decade of innovation, FireEye’s security technologies detect and stop the threats others miss. They also simplify, integrate with, and automate your existing security solutions to future-proof your investments, regardless of budget or organization size.
- Analyze the entire attack lifecycle across multiple attack vectors, surpassing the capabilities of traditional security products
- Gain visibility across network, email, endpoint and cloud
- Detect, prevent and confirm zero-day, targeted and other pervasive attacks
- Adopt consistent protection across the entire deployment – from head-quarters to branch and remote offices
- Prioritize critical alerts with contextual alert intelligence
- Respond effectively and quickly through orchestrated and automated workflows
Shrink security threats with a solution built on deep knowledge of adversaries and their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs). No competitor can match the incident response experience or the intelligence infrastructure assembled by FireEye.
- Hundreds of intelligence analysts and malware experts worldwide
- Intelligence gathered from the world’s most consequential breaches
- More than 14+ million virtual analyses per hours
- More than 9+ million endpoints deployed
- Hundreds of threat actor profiles
- Real-time detection across industries and regions
Next-gen event management and behavioral analysis
Surface real threats hidden across your entire environment. Automate alert validation to manage alert volume and false positives. SIEM uses big data from thousands of remote systems to provide a holistic view of an organization’s IT security while user and entity behavior analytics uses machine learning, algorithms and statistical analysis to detect true internal and advanced external threats.
Detect advanced threats
Detect and remediate true threats that other appliances miss. The security analytics in FireEye Helix use machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline your organization’s ‘normal’ behavior and creates alerts when anomalies and deviations occur. Integrated real-time threat intelligence and customizable threat detections facilitate sub-second searches to detect multi-vector, non-malware-based threats.
Accelerate incident response
Helix features seamlessly integrated Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) for faster response times, process consistency, and reduced risk exposure. Simplify your cyber security operations to prioritize alerts and focus on true threats. Make compliance reporting more efficient with customized dashboards and access incident response playbooks and process automation to enhance your security team’s capability.
Simplifying Threat Detection and Response
FireEye XDR uncovers threats by correlating incident data and applying unparalleled frontline intelligence and analytics. Simplifying threat detection, investigation, and incident response by highlighting what is critical, and up-level analyst proficiencies.
Extend your in-house team with world-renowned FireEye expertise. FireEye experts have front-line experience in detecting, preventing, analyzing, and responding to both known and never-before-seen cyber attacks. We continuously codify their insights into our products and services.
- Over 10 years of experience fighting the world’s most sophisticated cyber threats
- Go-to incident responders from the front lines of cyber security
- Hundreds of security consultants and malware analysts
- Political scientists who understand the geopolitical triggers for cyber-attacks