EDEC offers products for forensic investigators, police agencies, law enforcement, federal agencies, military and corporations. Our products are designed to assist in the seizure, transport, and analysis of criminal evidence, primarily that of mobile devices. Our technology is also commonly used for government, corporate and individual security applications. We protect digital privacy and maintain the integrity of digital evidence.
EDEC Black Hole Faraday Bags shield against digital attacks and intrusions by leveraging a lightweight, flexible Faraday Cage. When electromagnetic radiation encounters a bag, it conducts around the exterior of the bag, but is charge-cancelled on the interior of the bag. This is the electromagnetic shielding component of our technology. Ultimately, this effect maintains the digital privacy of devices inside our shielding bags.
If you do not see what you are looking for in the store, please contact us to discuss your needs. We engage in custom projects on a regular basis and would be happy to develop products for your digital privacy application.
Tarantula Cell Phone Extraction Kit
Tarantula is the ONLY comprehensive system for Chinese cell phone analysis, including physical extraction and decoding from all major Chinese chipsets: Mediatek, Spreadtrum and Infineon. Today Chinese phones take many forms and can be hard to identify. The newest Chinese made chipsets are rapidly appearing in major brand smart phones and feature phones as well as white-box phones. Tarantula pin-defines, extracts, decodes and reports live and deleted data from feature phone chipsets as well as MTK platforms, providing the examiner with phone file system SMS, contacts, call logs, multiple IMEI, multiple passwords, and more!
Chinese cell phone analysis system includes:
– Hardware Unit – Data Cable Tip Kit (2) with case
– Software w/1-year License
– Universal Power Adapter
– Standard Window Faraday Bag (3)
– Carrying Case – Accessories
EDEC Black Hole Faraday Tents offer extremely high signal attenuation for forensics and anti-espionage/counter measure applications. For forensics, multiple operators can work inside of the tent with desks and equipment. In anti-espionage scenarios, secure communications can take place with assurance that no transmitters can function from the inside. Tent systems include double wall construction, double mag/zip door, forced air ventilation, shielded power, shielded Ethernet and LED lighting. Choose from two pre-configured packages or design your own.
Markets and Applications
- Military – Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines
- Law Enforcement – Federal, State, Local
- Crime Scene Investigators
- Intelligence Agencies
- Diplomats and Dignitaries
- Private Forensics Labs
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT Test Labs & more
- Shields a wide range of wireless devices such as cell phones (GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G), PDAs, two-way radios, and Bluetooth
- Flexible and transparent window provides direct operational access to the contained device from the exterior
- Wear-resistant outer shell and double layered construction improves product durability
- Highly visible usage instructions mitigate user error
- Incorporated note slot for easy record keeping
- Kit accomodates devices from the size of cell phones to most laptop computers.