Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud.
With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
53% of breaches do not use malware. Streaming prevention goes beyond machine learning AV to stop all types of attacks before they compromise your system.
- Stop malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks
- Prevent attacks automatically, online and offline
- Block emerging, never-before-seen attacks that other solutions miss
See Every Threat
97% of organizations will be targeted by a non-malware attack. Our market-leading detection and response capabilities reveal threat activity in real time, so you can respond immediately to any type of attack.
- Continuous and centralized recording provides complete visibility into the attack
- Quickly visualize the attack chain to see exactly what attackers are trying to do
- Automated threat hunting, powered by the cloud, keeps you one step ahead of every attack
1 in 3 organizations will be targeted by a non-malware attack in the next 90 days. Quickly take back control with a single agent, a simple cloud console, and virtually no impact to end users.
A large enterprise can have hundreds of thousands of endpoints, but an attacker only needs to breach one. You need a solution that scales with your entire organization to hunt and stop the advanced attacker.
- Unlimited data retention for investigating long-term attacks with extreme dwell time
- Sophisticated data analytics and visualization tools built for big data at scale
- Lowest TCO with no impact on the end user and minimal resource usage
Investigations that typically take 78 hours can be completed in 15 minutes. Cb Response captures more information about more events than any other solution, giving incident responders the most complete picture possible.
- Full access to the complete data record of every endpoint, even if it is offline
- See what happened at every stage of the attack with easy-to-follow attack chain visualizations
- Uncover root cause in minutes to quickly address gaps in your defenses
Proactive Threat Hunting
The average breach takes 150 days to discover—unless your team is proactively hunting threats, detecting attackers, and shutting them down with Cb Response.
- Fast search, zoom, and visualization of process trees and timelines to pinpoint threats in seconds
- Consolidate threat intelligence for your environment to automatically detect suspicious behavior
- Correlate network, endpoint, and SIEM data through open APIs and out-of-the-box integrations
An attacker can compromise your environment in an hour or less. Cb Response gives you the power to respond and remediate in real time, stopping active attacks and repairing damage quickly.
- Isolate infected systems to prevent lateral movement and remove malicious files
- Secure shell access to any endpoint through “Live Response”
- Automatically collect and store detailed forensic data for post-incident investigation