Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission and reach groups previously left in the darkness.Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 140,000 customers and 2 million network devices and counting online around the world.
Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, communications, EMM, and security cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. This allows customers to seize new business opportunities and reduce operational costs.
100% cloud managed for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class 802.11ac and 802.11n APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
- Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
- Multigigabit ethernet for 2.5Gbps over a single cable (MR53 only)
- Custom RF design for enhanced performance
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-serving radios, Meraki APs pack a dedicated security radio. The radio:
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
- USER: MARIEL
- DEVICE: IPHONE 5S
- LOCATION: LOBBY
- APPS: FACETIME, MS EXCHANGE
- USAGE: 78 GB
- POLICY: BYOD-EMPLOYEES
- MANAGED: YES
- COMPLIANT: YES
- APP UPDATE: PENDING
Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management.
The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.
The Entire Network Under A Single Pane Of Glass
- Powerful and intuitive multi-site management via the cloud, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers.
- The industry’s only end-to-end solution which unifies WAN, LAN, wireless LAN, and mobile device management under a single pane of glass.
Cloud-based location analytics and mobile engagement
Integrated Bluetooth Beacons, streamlined guest access, and rich location analytics provide unmatched opportunity for customer engagement.
Meraki simplifies day to day operations and puts intuitive yet powerful tools in the hands of network administrators.
- Add wireless capacity in minutes with fully automatic provisioning
- Manage complex, dynamic environments using Auto RF
- Throttle bandwidth or block applications with two clicks
- Streamline device onboarding with built-in MDM
Seamless over-the-web upgrades deliver significant new features to your current products, increasing the value of your investment.
- New features delivered as automatic updates
- Always up-to-date with emerging device types and application profiles
- New visibility, analytics, and troubleshooting tools added to the dashboard
The Cisco Meraki wireless solution includes a complete, robust feature set right out of the box. No additional purchase required.
Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks from a single pane-of-glass.
Pass 2.5Gbps of traffic over a single cable in order to take full advantage of high speed 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless.
Reveal powerful metrics such as visitor capture rate, user visit time, and repeat visits by listening for wireless devices.
Application Visibility & Control
Identify which applications are being used, and then prioritize critical apps while limiting recreational apps.
High Capacity 802.11ac
RF optimization with real-time spectrum analysis enables high performance wireless in dense, demanding environments.
Automatic RF Optimization
Automatically optimize WiFi by measuring channel utilization, signal strength, throughput, and interference.
Dedicated Security Radio
Instantly detects interference, vulnerabilities, and attacks on all channels.
Automatically assigns firewall and traffic shaping rules, VLAN tags, and bandwidth limits to enforce the right policies for each class of users.