Salary: R26,000.00 to R80,000.00 /month
Perform Web Application, Mobile, Network, Perimeter and WIFI Security Testing, participate in Red Team exercises and other security functions as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Define and implement advanced security testing methodologies Write full and accurate reports based on the findings of each engagement and provide tailored remediation advice. Perform proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.Collaborate with team members to increase security domain knowledge Interface with Blue team.
Qualifications and Skills
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Must be passionate about information security and be current with trending security related topics
- Has solid technical skills to operate independently and support others within a high performing security team.
- Ability to operate in high demand and pressure environment Logical reasoning
Education and Experience Relevant
degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering advantageous Relevant Security certifications (CEH, CFI, GPEN, OSCP, CREST,etc)
- 5 years experience in penetration testing including web, mobile and cloud applications
- 3 years experience in Red team engagements and threat analysis
- Mastery of Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems including Bash, PowerShell and Python.
- Network/Wireless Penetration TestingAbility to understand and modify code in a diverse range of programming languages and frameworks
- Proficiency in cryptographic protocols and cipher suites
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels
- Source code reviews.Familiarity with penetration testing methodology and standards