Real-Time RF Drone / UAV and Radar Detection System
Tired of wasting time in testing Drone Detection Systems which does not work properly?
Find here our latest product: The RF Drone or Radar Detection System. It is based on the Aaronia IsoLOG 3D Tracking Array Antenna, a rugged or remote-controllable Spectran V5 Real-time Spectrum Analyzer and a new Software Plugin for the RTSA Suite Software. All parts work perfectly together and allow a 24/7 monitoring and recording (full gapless data-streaming with up to 4TB/day).
Each Sector/Antenna gets its own real-time view and is based on RF and µW detection. All views are combined to a 360° view including a 360° picture or 360° live video of the surrounding area/landscape. This gives full control over any RF emissions happening around. The system can provide an optical or audio alert if critical values are exceeded. Collect data and compare them to find out irregularities.
The Drone Detection System saves considerable measurement time and allows very detailed information on the spreading patterns of drone emissions. The solution is compact, flexible and can be set up at any place you need to control.
It can be used as a “single-spot” version, which is directly available. Or it´s possible to combine several systems in order to monitor larger areas, governmental offices, military base camps, industrial areas etc..
Protect your privacy and make sure of your physical security. Drones can be more than just an annoyance.
The rapid proliferation of micro/mini UAVs is a growing potential threat to national and commercial security. Easy to make, cheap to buy, simple to fly, and hard to detect, commercially available drones are one of the most quickly evolving technological threats to military and civilian interests.
The Aaronia Drone Detection System provides users with a rapidly deployable, scalable, and modular system to detect, locate and identify potential threats using RF and µW Sensors & Analysis.
Advantages of the system
The advantages of the Aaronia Real-Time Drone Detection System are:
– Extremely high coverage (usually at least 3 km)
– Also works at night, fog and bad weather
– Works also against drones “disguised” between buildings, industrial plants, trees.
– High tracking accuracy
– Possibility to track the operator who controls the drone
– Ready for use within a few minutes (mobile system)
– 360-degree coverage
– Intelligent analyzing i.e. automatic alarm
– The software identifies the drone with the help of so-called 3d trigger
Drone Detection Container
Mobile, self-sufficient and remote controllable drone detection container
The AARTOS Drone Detection Container sets a new benchmark in mobile and energy autonomous drone detection and video surveillance. Highly scalable, mobilizable and demobilisable in no time and is easy to operate.
It is the perfect solution for surveillance and drone detection at:
- Events (concerts, parades, sport-events )
- Industrial plants
- Borders or open spaces
- Airports, prisons
- Military camps
- 5’ft Container with Dimensions of 2200 x 1600 x 2445mm
- In RAL5010 (Gentian Blue) or RAL9010 (Pure White) colors
- Solid construction in corrugated steel sheet metal
- One door with locking bar and rubber gasket
- Forklift pockets on all four sides (lengthwise for pallet trucks)
- Sheet steel floor with 2mm thickness and rainwater drainage
- Tripod with three-point mounting and crank
- Passive container air exhaust through ventilation grille indoor
- Aggregate cooling air supply through DN150
- Custom diesel generator
- 95 litre diesel fuel tank with drip tray VA
- Separate battery maintenance-free for generator
- Exhaust gas routing through container floor
- Separate external combustion air supply
- Painting drip tray in RAL9005 (Black)
- 2x Photovoltaic module – 285W
- Solar change control with communication BUS
- Angle control device with gas pressure dampers
Remote Control Options
- 3G / 4G connection (with multi-band antenna)
- Satellite connection (in more than 190 countries)
- Optical-fiber connection
- Point-to-point microwave link
- Highly scalable drone detection and video surveillance system
- Remote controllable with live video and drone detection feed
- Multi-unit (large grids) support
- Sabotage protection via permanent 360° surveillance and drone detection
- No need for any external motion detectors
- Shortest “make-ready-time” on the market
RF drone detection and video object classifying by latest state of the art analysis plus immediate alarm forwarding.
Alarms can be sent via http, e-mail or SMS
Gapless Detection and Surveillance
Permanent and gapless 360° RF and video detection without dead angles, 24/7.
Autonomous power by solar plus diesel generator, independent up to 3 months in perfect conditions.
Access to live and historic video and drone detection feed via mobile network or satellite.
Direct connection to Security Guard Control Cen- ter possible.
Easy Mobilization and Demobilization
Mobilizing and demobilizing the system by a single person takes around 10 minutes.
All equipment is thoroughly checked and carefully installed in a robust freight container, using the available space optimally.
Individual equipment and functions are tailored to the customers’ needs.
Made in Germany:
The Drone Detection System is developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany. This guarantees highest standards.
Contact us to request more information or to request a quote