Arcserve provides organizations with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Founded in 1990, Arcserve provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise. Our new unified architecture, Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), drives a full range of highly efficient and integrated data protection capabilities through a simple, web-based user console.
Arcserve has an active customer base of 45,000 end users in more than 150 countries through 7,500 distributors, resellers, and service providers around the world. Arcserve is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices around the world.
Arcserve Cloud Direct
With Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct, our new direct-to-cloud offering, you reap the benefits of enterprise-level data protection in an easy to use and accessible solution. Arcserve now offers an expanded suite for cloud, virtual, and physical environments to provide comprehensive data protection for your business.
Cloud Direct BaaS
Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct BaaS is a robust backup solution for files and folders, databases such as SQL, Exchange, and entire server images, allowing you to easily recover data in minutes.
- Rapid recovery to and from anywhere in minutes
- No equipment needed
- Web console
- Optimized for low bandwidth locations
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Arcserve® Cloud Hybrid provides you with the perfect way to enter the fast-growing market for cloud services, or strengthen your existing service offerings. Build new recurring revenue streams, while simultaneously providing your customers with a critical service that extends their existing on-premise Arcserve data protection solution to your cloud.
Key benefits include:
- It’s a complete solution – no need to patch multiple tools together yourselves. Simply connect an Arcserve UDP platform to your private cloud or the Arcserve Cloud and go!
- Remote virtual standby for emergency application failover and failback
- Global, source-side deduplication and WAN-optimized replication for highly efficient use of backup storage and available WAN bandwidth
- Cloud disaster recovery and disaster recovery testing
A modern outlook on backup and recovery.
Give your customers the ability to backup and instantly recover from cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures – with one unified solution, from one user interface.
Arcserve UDP delivers strategic value by simplifying IT environments with enterprise-grade features wrapped into an agile, easily deployable solution.
Your customers get an unrivalled backup and recovery experience with:
- One-step setup to get up and running in minutes
- Faster, more flexible recovery options such as enterprise storage array snapshot, instant VM recovery and instant Bare Metal Restore (BMR)
- Role-based administration and reboot-less agent deployment to improve management and third-party integration
- Global source-side data deduplication and WAN-optimized replication to reduce backup footprints by as much as 95%
- Advanced data protection for Windows and Linux platforms, including infinite incremental backups and Exchange granular recovery
- Much more